Points of Contact
|AUPO Contact||Technical Questions|
January 18, 2023 at 11:59 PM PST |
|File Naming||Please use the following convention for naming your file:
Last Name-First Word of Presentation Title
|Aspect Ratio||Build your presentations or videos in 16x9 aspect ratio, a.k.a. “Widescreen” format.|
|Videos Format||If applicable, please upload videos in either .mp4, m4v, or .mov format.|
|Presentation Format||If applicable, please upload presentations in either PowerPoint or Keynote.|
- We will notify you if we encounter any issues.
- You will receive an email confirmation on file upload. If you don't, please reach out to Jarrett Davis.
- Please make appropriate arrangements to turn in any updated versions of your presentation in accordance with the delivery options set forth in these guidelines. We preload and pretest your presentations as well as any updated versions, especially in the case of videos. This is essential in order to minimize production difficulties and optimize presentation and discussion time. Further, we ask that all presenters adhere to the allocated timeline for each presentation and anticipate the inclusion of discussion time for each topic.
- If necessary, The AUPO and/or Avenue Live may alter the presentation to ensure its successful delivery. The AUPO and/or Avenue Live will not change the content itself without the presenter’s knowledge and permission.
- Last-minute attempts to submit or change your presentation not only jeopardizes the successful delivery of your presentation, but also impacts the delivery of the entire program. Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
- To request a consultation on the general design or delivery of your presentation, please contact Jarrett Davis.